Hello I'm trampleguy, love your website! Allow me to introduce myself...

• Thank you received: 8
Hello, and thank you very much for letting be your doormat, dear Mistress.

I am Anton and i am from the east part of The Netherlands. I am 41 years old and since my sixteen interested into getting trampled and sit on. Not specially by heavy women, but also by heavy women, if you know what I mean. I let several opportunity open. I don't want to say much about my history on this spot, I will use the other section for that.

I like to read stories about trampling and face-sitting. I also write stories about trampling. They are all fantasy stories, and the first I wrote was on my sixteenth. But unfortunately they are only into Dutch, because I can express myself better in my own language.

I hope here for a good contact, chat and pleasant stay...

With best regards,

Anton
2 years 5 months ago #743

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10
Welcome to the forum trampleguy it looks like you're definitely in the right place. What was it that got you interested in trampling at age 16? I would love to read your stories, have you tried using google translate for your stories? Try it here translate.google.com/ you should be able to translate them into English so we can read them.
I enjoy having my stomach stood on by very heavy women.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by flatstomach.
2 years 5 months ago #755

• Thank you received: 8
Thanks flatstomach, i could not remember what exactly triggert myself about trampling. What I do know is that I also liked to sniff at the feet of my mother and 2 older sisters. Not in a sexual way, I just loved the smell I think.

I can try to put them into translate, but I did it once before with one story. It worked a little bit, the only thing is that it not might get so good mentioned as in Dutch...
2 years 5 months ago #756

• Thank you received: 6
Hi back
I love the two extremes of slim woman and generously proportioned woman. I find the squash of both about the same as the lighter girl has all her weight in a narrower point of contact. The giant girl point of contact is very soft and the full weight squashing fantastic as a greater area is doing the joyful compressing.
The two woman running this are heavy and solid and I would one day like to feel that upon my belly and chest.
10 months 2 weeks ago #816

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds