the heaviest trample forum on the web
Naughty Nuri
Ms Density
Ruth Big Muscles

Heavy Trampling Forum

the heaviest trample forum on the web

What makes trampling good for you.

• Thank you received: 7
No one actually say what is it about trampling that they find so great. Can we use this string to say what makes a good trample for you?

For me it is about using compression to displace the available abdominal cavity. I love the sensation of crush and will succumb to it rather than resist. I enjoy the movement inside of innards relocating; I do not suffer from not being able to breath so it is not frightening, I like the feel of an object or person occupying the space.
I do not like being poked; from narrow heal shoes, sticks, or toe standing. I prefer a platform of non-hash surface such as flat soft sole shoes, bare feet, socks.
I am not into be dominated or humiliated, just squashed.
I enjoy intense compression and immense but most of all prolonged compression.
3 years 4 months ago #971

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3
I think for me it is about the person (woman) trampling me because she wants to trample me and not because she is being paid to do so. Hired tramplers do little for me for that very reason. I personally like unknown trample and crush because the trampler is not aware and therefore not cautious, and I get everything the floor or ground would have gotten when she stands or stomps.
3 years 4 months ago #973

• Thank you received: 7
I enjoy it when there is a person compared to equipment but sometimes I miss the instant and absolute crushing I get from equipment. I have not found a person who could put me in immense crush as instantly as the harness machine and weight machine or accidentally dropping the front wheel of the Plymouth, or being crush between branch and tree trunk.
I passed out for nearly 11 hours at Westmere Lake with full pressure crush on. I have tried reproducing the prolong squash since but with a person I would never get anything that long.
At the same time having a person sitting on the belly for 65 minutes before they cramp out I have gratitude forever to that person. With the person my innards moved slowly and I feel each gradual collapse in the abdomen as success to the goal.
To do an instant and absolute such as rotating a tyre into the abdomen cavity so it over halfway mark between front and back of the ribs distance takes a few preparation crushes. However once in the hours can roll by so long as you have something to occupy the mind.
I like it more when it is a female but when I use a male it is not a case of a guy is touching me but the compression is happening. I am glad it is not sexual for me.
3 years 4 months ago #975

• Thank you received: 3
As well as being trampled I love feet.
I'm quite broad minded about trample/feet in as much as I just don't care about gender/orientation/race/ethnicity - feet are feet, trample is trample.
I enjoy worshipping (in all of it's forms) and massaging feet, I love all types of feet except maybe the type of feet that look like the owner swoops down from the sky to get their food !

I love the feeling of feet pressing down on me, barefeet to bare skin the most, but then I sometime like the feeling of hosed feet, feet wearing flipflops, Ballet Flat, trainers, heels, even wellies, football boots & golf shoes - I like to experiment.
Sometimes, I just enjoy it, sometimes I do get aroused & sometime a "happy ending".
But to me, the trampler needs to enjoy trampling, I've found professionals doms OK but the experience is a little "wooden". I'm lucky, I have a BBW friend (that lives a distance away so catchups are few & far between) that loves having her feet worshipped/massaged & loves trampling me. She has UK8's, wide squashy soles, high arches. Having said that, they are not what would generally be pretty feet, they can get quite rough too, but, she really does know how to use them.

Of course being trampled is like having a good massage too.

Sorry I've rambled on a bit.
10 months 4 weeks ago #1092

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Foot Icon
Register FREE
Required to download FREE videos
Foot Icon
Registered users log in
Foot Icon
Register VIP
Coming Soon!