Childhood Experience of 3 stepsisters crushing me

• Thank you received: 1
I wanted to write about some of the things that happened to me during my childhood that really fucked me up in a very big way. Even to this day, decades later, as an adult, I am still somewhat traumatized by what was done to me and what I was forced to endure during the 7 years of my childhood that I was tortured by the 3 stepsisters I had growing up. From the time I was 5 years old until I was 12 years old, I was forced to endure the most painful experiences of my entire life. Those 3 girls that decided to torture me were the most sadistic people that I have ever met. I had no idea before meeting them that anybody could be so sadistic to a little boy the way they were towards me. Even now, at 32 years old, I still haven’t met another person as cruel and mean as any one of the 3 stepsisters I had when my dad was dating their mother when I was a kid. I struggle to try to understand what could have possibly been going on in their heads when they would hurt me. To be able to just sit there and watch me suffering under so much pressure, when I was so little and helpless, unable to fight back or do anything to make them stop. Watching the looks on their faces, smiling down at me, as they would literally crush my little body under their combined weight. Pinning me under a piece of heavy furniture while all 3 of them would sit on top of it. They defiantly knew that they were causing me an extreme amount of pain. They knew that they could have really injured me badly, and a few times they did, but they still wouldn’t stop. They never once showed me a single ounce of mercy or compassion for my wellbeing. They just seemed to enjoy causing me as much pain as possible. I used to hate having to go to my dad’s house for the weekend because I knew what was going to happened to me when I got there. I would Dred getting out of school on Friday because I knew I was going to be spending the rest of the day and the next two days being sat on, stepped on, smothered, and squished under the weight of those three girls over and over again all weekend long. All 3 of them were older than me. 2, 3, and 4 years older than me to be exact. When I met them when I was 5, Brandy was 7, jenny was 8, and Cindy was 9 years and about 30lbs heavier than I was. The last year that I knew them, when I was 12, Cindy was 16 years old and basically a fully formed woman weighing in at 145lbs. I was about the same weight as her then being a fairly chubby kid that I was, but that just made their game of trying to squish the shit out of me even more fun for them. Because my stomach was so big and soft, they all liked to sit on it all the time. They said they enjoyed the felling of sinking into my soft stomach and feeling my heart beating on their ass. They would say that they were going to make me skinny like them and all 3 of them would sit on me all at the same time. 145, 135, and 120lbs all sitting on my body at once. I was literally crushed under 400lbs sometimes for over an hour at a time when I was only 12 years old. Then even when they would finally get off of me they would just leave me tied up or handcuffed to the bed so that I wouldn’t be able to get away and they would be able to sit on me again later that day whenever they wanted. I can remember one day, probably one of the worst days of my childhood ever, when they managed to get me pinned under my bed. I was laying on the hard-wooden floor with Cindy sitting on my stomach and jenny sitting on my chest for over an hour and a half that morning while they played Nintendo. The feeling of being squished by the two of them for so long really drained all the energy out of me. The entire time the two of them were sitting on me I was struggling to try to keep breathing while at the same time trying to push them off me every few minutes when I would build up the energy to do so. Not many people know what it feels like to have 135lbs sitting on your stomach while at the same time another 120lbs sitting on your chest when you are just a little kid. The pressure is extremely intense. It felt like all of my internal organs were being pushed up into my throat and into my skull. At the time I was only 9 years old so you can imagine what it would be like as an adult, you have no idea what that feels like when you are just a little kid. A total of 255lbs squishing my little body for over an hour and a half straight without either one of them getting off of me for a second. Finally they get bored with sitting on me or they decided to go downstairs for something or whatever the reason was, they finally got off of me. I remember that even after they both got up, I could still feel them sitting on me. It was weird. My body was completely depleted of energy. I was flattened for so long I couldn’t even move after they got up for about 5 mins. Remember I met these girls when I was 5 years old, so by that time they had been sitting on me like that every single weekend for the last 4 years. So I was pretty used to it by then. But even being used to it, it didn’t make it any easier to deal with it. It was painful every single time. The worst part of it all was that they just enjoyed it so damn much. They loved to sit on me. It was their favorite thing to do every time I was there. Like they couldn’t wait for the weekend to come and for me to come visit so that they could squish me all weekend long. And the whole time that they would sit on me they would laugh and tease me and make fun of how much I was struggling and squirming and trying to get away. Because they knew that I was completely helpless against the 3 of them it was like it kind of got them off. I imagine that if I still knew those three girls now as adults it probably would get them off to sit on me and watch me squirm. But anyway, Cindy and Jenny got off of me finally and when I got the energy up I crawled under my bed and laid under it on my back to get away from them. I knew it was only a matter of time before they would come back and want to sit on me again and I didn’t really think that I could take any more of it that day. My body was exhausted from holding their weight on me for the last hour and a half. So, I was laying there under my bed and all 3 of them came back into the room. They noticed I was hiding under the bed and they ordered me to come out. Cindy said, “get out from under there right now Brandon, I want to sit on your stomach again. You’re comfortable. Ha-ha. When I refused she and her two sisters tried to grab at my legs and pull me out, but I fought back. I started kicking my feet at them and I accidentally kicked Cindy in the face when she looked under the bed at me and I guess I hurt her bad because she started crying. Then she got really pissed off like she thought I kicked her on purpose. She said, “oh, now you really fucked up asshole. You think me sitting on your stomach is bad, you’re going to regret what you just did you little fucker. Next thing that happened was completely unbelievable. Remember I was 9 years old that day, probably about 135lbs myself. The next thing I remember was Cindy and her sisters lifting the end of the bed up and two of them grabbed my arms and started dragging me out from under it. When the wooden board that supported the weight of the bed was directly over my stomach, they dropped the bed down on top of me. Now I was laying there, on my back, on the hard wood floor, with the entire weight of one end of that bed resting on my stomach. The wooden board that held the bed up was about 4 inches wide and went all the way crossed my stomach. I could have sworn that bed by itself weight as much as Cindy did, maybe even more. I’m sure you can guess what happened next. Cindy didn’t waste a single millisecond. Right away she was climbing on top of the bed and sitting on the end that had me pinned down. The extra weight crushed my little stomach like it wasn’t even there. The wooden board sank halfway into my stomach until I managed to grab it with my arms and push back with everything I had. I tensed my ab muscles and pushed up as hard as I could, but I just couldn’t lift the weight off me. The combined weight of the bed and Cindy sitting on it was too heavy. I started screaming for her to get off, but she just laughed at me. Saying no, this is fun. I think I will sit here all-day long. You guys should try it. There is nothing he can do. I can squish him like this all day if I want to. That’s when Brandy said, ‘I want to try it. Let me sit on him.” That’s when I herd the most dreadful words of my entire childhood. Cindy actually said, “come on, there is plenty of room on here for all 3 of us, DOG PILE ON THE BED GUYS!! “ I was immediately scared for my life at that moment. I was already struggling with all my strength just to hold Cindy’s weight and all the sudden I felt the bed grow heavier. A LOT heavier. Jenny had climbed on the bed and sat next to Cindy. Another 120lbs added to the 135lbs already on top of a bed that had to weigh at least 100lbs by itself. The weight was so immense I couldn’t stop the board from sinking another few inches into my stomach. The pain shot up both sides of my body and I could literally feel my insides get pushed up into my chest. I was screaming at this point. I started begging in between breaths for them to get up. I said,” Jesus Christ, my stomach, all of your weight is crushing my stomach guys, I can’t breathe. Please. ‘then Cindy said,” shut up pussy, if you really couldn’t breath you wouldn’t be talking” besides, all three of us sit on you all the time and your fine, so I know you can take it.” Then I herd one of them say, “Yeah, anyway. Cindy’s Right. “ “Come on Brandy, lets crush him. That asshole kicked me in the face. He deserves to be crushed by all 3 of us for a couple hours. That will make him think twice the next time he tries to fight back against us. For the first time ever, one of them showed a little concern for me for a split second. Brandy said, “I don’t know guys, his stomach is pretty flat. Look at it. That looks like it hurts pretty bad.” Then Cindy said,” Brandy, you better get your ass up on this bed right now. He deserves it, look at my face, he gave me a bruise. He deserves to suffer.” For a minute I thought that Cindy was really going to show me some much-needed mercy, but I was wrong. She looked down at my head sticking out under the end of the bed and got this evil looking sadistic type of grin on her face before saying, “Your damn right he deserves to suffer, do you really think I was being serious. We got him trapped now with no way out, do you really think I was going to let this opportunity get away. Let’s see how much he can take. “then she put one foot on my chest and slowly stepped onto me and just stood there for a few seconds staring down and looking me in the eyes with the evilest sadistic look on her face ever. I will never forget that look. I was still struggling to hold the weight of the bed with Cindy and Jenny on my stomach, and now I had 115lbs standing on my chest too. Brandy said, “How is it down there Brandon. You look like your not having as much fun as we are, what’s wrong. ?” I managed to get one word out at a time in between breaths and I replied, “ Its……Fucking……Heavy…..Down…..Here……Jesus……Christ….Are……You….Guys….Crazy?......Your…..Crushing…..Me……Please…..Please…..your…….going……to……kill……me……I…….cant…..breath…..thats when Brandy decided to slowly sit down on the end of the bed, taking her weight off of my chest and adding it to the already ridiculous amount of weight that was already on my stomach. It seemed like it took 5 whole minutes for her to transfer all her weight to the bed. She sat down extremely slowly all the while watching the wooden board sink deeper and deeper into my stomach. All 3 of them did, with big smiles on their faces. It was ridiculous. Those 3 girls really were fucking sadistic. I was only 9 years old. Laying on my back, on a hard-wooden floor, with a two by four crossed my stomach with the weight of the bed plus all three of them completely crushing the living shit out of me. And they were fucking laughing at me. They were enjoying themselves more than I had ever seen them before. I knew in that moment that they were not going to get off of me anytime soon either. The pain was so bad that I didn’t even feel it anymore. The shooting pain going up both sides of my stomach became numb. Both of my legs went numb. I couldn’t feel anything anymore. I had 370lbs of female flesh on top of the bed. I’m guessing the bed weight around 100lbs. so altogether almost 500lbs on top of a board crushing my little 9 year old stomach and the 3 of them were loving every second of it. They laughed at me as I kicked and squirmed and tried like hell to escape. The most horrifying part of it all was that they had absolutely no concern for how bad they were hurting me at all. In their minds they figured that since all 3 of them would sit on me at the same time every weekend for hours and hours at a time, that this was no different at all. It never occurred to them that having all of their weight combined on such a small area would be any different then when they all sat on me side by side with their weight spread out over my whole body. They just weren’t old enough to understand that having 500lbs in one spot was a hell of a lot worse than 500lbs spread out over a large area. As I kicked and squirmed and begged them to get off of me they just kept on laughing. Saying how much fun it was to squish me the way that they were. Every now and then asking me how was it down there? Are you having fun yet Brandon? This is awesome, look at the way he is squirming. Look how flat his stomach is guys, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Brandon so skinny before. He should be thanking us don’t you think? The torture went on for about 25 minutes before Jenny finally got off the bed to go downstairs and use the bathroom. I was so relieved to have some of the weight taken off me that I thanked her over and over again for getting up. She looked down and said why are you sweating so bad Brandon? Haven’t you ever had 3 girls crush your stomach under a bed before ha ha ha. We are going to have to do this more offer guys, this is the most fun I have had in a long long time. I can’t believe he is still breathing though. Don’t let him up until I get back ok? After she left the room I tried to lift the bed off my stomach with obviously no luck. There was still about 370lbs on top of me. I begged the other two girls to get up, but they just teased me and laughed and refused. I was really starting to get scared now. I couldn’t feel anything. I was just pinned down by this enormous weight with no way to escape. After begging a couple more times I finally gave it up and just accepted my fate. I had already gotten used to being sat on every day when I was around them. I just never thought they would go this far and try to crush me to death. It definitely felt like I was being crushed to death. When jenny got back she stood over me and looked down at me and asked, “ Have you had enough yet Brandon, are we too heavy for you yet? Oh my god yes, I said, you have been too heavy every since you first sat down, you guys are going to kill me. Then she said, Stop lying, we all sit on you everyday and you are fine, most of the time you don’t even fight back, I don’t know why you keep squirming around like that. You look like a worm that got stepped on lol. But now I can see what you are talking about. Your stomach is almost completely flat. Ha ha. I lifted my head to look at my stomach and she was right. I inched my hand between the floor and the board that was squishing me and there was only about 2 inches of space between the floor and the wooden board. Then jenny sat down on my chest and knocked what little air I had out of my lungs.. she said, how about I give your stomach a little break, ill just sit on your chest for awhile. My show is about to come on soon. I could get comfortable right here until its over, but don’t get me wrong, im not anywhere near done squishing your stomach today. Your going to be stuck under that bed all day so you might as well get used to it. And she wasn’t lying. They kept me pinned under that bed for another 4 hours that day. Never once with less than two of them sitting on it at the same time. When they finally got off and lifted the bed off of me so I could crawl out I was in so mush aganozing pain I just scooted out from under it and layed on the floor to go to sleep. I had no energy left in me whatsoever. Every day after that day I never once tried to fight back against them again either. Any time they asked me to lay down so they could sit on me I did what I was told. I spent countless hours over the years with one of them sitting on my stomach for 2, 3, even 4 hours at a time without moving. Most of the time with another one of them sitting on my chest at the same time. But I never once complained after that day. After spending so much time crushed like a pulp under that bed, the feeling of having them just sit directly on my body was no trouble at all. And I knew that any time they wanted to they could force me to the floor and pin me down under the bed again, so I just let them sit on me every single day, any old time that they wanted to. And that was most of my life between the ages of 5 and 12 years old. I will never understand why they wanted to sit on me all the time, or what was so fun about it. But I never met another girl like those 3 girls again. Except for one. When I moved into the trailer park in the 5th grade, around 14 years old this girl Jessica took an interest in wanting to sit on me all the time. The first time she ever sat on my stomach it reminded me of those three stepsisters I had. It was always in the back of my mind that maybe this jess girl that keeps asking if she can sit on me everyday is just as sadistic inside as those girls were. Anyway, I really didn’t want to find out. So any time jess would ask me if I would lay down so that she could sit on my stomach I would just let her. After all, I was already used to the feeling of having someone squish me with all of their weight, and she only weighed 125lbs. And to be honest, by the time I was 14 years old, I actually started to like it when a decent looking girl sat on top of me. Especially on my stomach. There was something about the feeling of having jess’s ass pressed up against my stomach, with all of her weight pressing down on me that kind of felt good. It felt relaxing. And if she sat on me just right. With all of her weight right in the center of my stomach, I could feel my heart beating and she could feel it too. And jess really liked that for some reason. That and the way she would rise up and down a little bit every time I took a breath. She used to say that my stomach was the most comfortable thing she ever sat on, and she would sit on me for hours and hours at a time. So for the rest of my teenage years I would let Jessica sit on my stomach almost every day until I moved away when I was 17 years old and I haven’t seen her again. But now as an adult, I really like having a girl sit on my stomach. The pressure from having all her weight pushing down on my stomach feels kind of good. And I’m so used to it that I can handle just about any amount of weight that a woman can put on me. After all, the heavier a girl is the bigger her ass usually is, so their weight is more spread out if they are heavy. Well that is it for now I will share more experiences from the times my stepsisters crushed me in the coming weeks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nic Sporter
6 months 1 day ago #988

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 6
First of all I would like to say sorry you were exposed to gang violence. There are several aspects of your tale that displays some essential needs were taken from you. The first beings hope.You never saw an escape from the subjected violence; you were monsterised, everyone was bigger than you, anger was directed at you despite you were not the source of the anger, there was no empathy, you had no value to them at a human level.I would like to ask a lot of questions, which could help you through this prolonged ordeal of, betray and dysfunctional relation ship.There are many reasons on why it happened to you and all start with ‘It was never your fault’.My first question would be.Where were the adults while this was happening?Stepfamilies seldom are like the Brady Bunch. The nucleus family has a parameter where home is a safe spot. The adults control this area. In a functional family you feel safe and cared for. You can trust the parents because they do not just get you through the day you also become more of a person with learning and responsibilities. The adults up skill and guide you in life and education. You trust them as life improves and you are guided through successes. In the dysfunctional family the parent does not deliver these essential sentient needs.Now stepfamilies is splicing of nucleus families the established safe zone boundaries is invaded. The girls may have seen a threat from boundary change and decided to get you before you got them. This is a common event, which a lot of parents deal with poorly. Whether the wicked behaving was because of this or for another reason I am missing a lot of important information.If the girls fooled the parents that you four were getting along fine they still had an obligation to check up on the children. Your struggling and fighting must have registered because some of the conflict did not sound silent. Just a small snippet of your conversations should have tripped investigation by an adult.Another question I have is are you aware of the sisters squashing each other?As you know from Jessica that a caring belly squashing is fun and delightful. You would be aware it could be uncomfortable done in certain ways that you avoid using. If she sat on me right. If she sat in the middle. It was relaxing.Jessica was NOT violent to you is a big difference. You controlled how she sat on you and she cared about you breathing.The dreaded trio may have initially tried sharing the experience with you as shown with the bed on top. Brandy wanted to try squashing while Cindy was already on top. I think she was aware of being double-teamed but with the smaller sister Brandy. None of them were experienced with a bed leg. I think Brandy who was double teamed by bigger sister had awareness that it could become ‘too great’ of a squashing.Unlike you they knew you could handle immense squashing without being damaged. I think Brandy came to conclusion that despite it looked server she had been there and knew it was safe. The unpleasant level was not their concern. This was wrong of them and not your fault.At the age of 5 I was crushing my belly with objects like bed legs with a steel bucket on it. The bucket spread the weight evenly. By the age of ten I using a Humber Super Snipe care to compress my abdomen. I would have enjoyed the weight and the duration but hated the violent application.I have sat on chest and stomachs of people. It is not sexual for me so it does not worry me what they sex is. I had experiences I wanted to abort because I felt the chest collapse but the person underneath instead all was good. I know the feeling of compression so I trusted them but was always ready to get off if required.I have sat on soft, and flat stomachs and sank in deep over a period of time. I never tried pressing very deep instantly but allow their innards to adjust. People with a very developed retus abdomonius muscles always try and support the weight by flexing. I love the feeling of this tiring out and sinking but I get off the moment of the request to.Before this plague went wild I got in a stack of Islanders. I was on my back and the 220 kilogram person on top of me belly button was almost touching my spine. The person on top of him was 140 kilograms mostly at the waist pressing the guy on top midriff into me and he had a 120-kilogram person sitting on his back over the line of guts. I was breathing just but it 220 kilogram guy that gave up first after 20 minutes. They were added at intervals and not all at once. I felt that for hours after they got off.I wish you many happy friendly future squashing.
5 months 2 weeks ago #999

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds