Naughty Nuri
Ms Density
Ruth Big Muscles

Heavy Trampling Forum

the heaviest trample forum on the web

An old true story

• Thank you received: 8

An old true story was created by mrrugman

In September of 2005 there was a fetish party at a place called Pandora's Box here in NYC. This was part of a 3 day fetish event and people came from all over. Over 750 people came to this party.

I was tied to the floor in the Dungeon in an area where the guest's could hold on to a rail on the wall so they had something to hold on to as they walked on me. I was tied there for over 6 hours and after more than 50 women & TV's walked all over me I lost count, but I would say I was trampled over 250 different women & TV’s with every type of heel you could think of, from the flat heels on cowgirl boots to metal spike heel with the smallest heel tip you can think of. Most of them walked on me a few times. While its not my thing to be walked on by men some of the Mistress ordered their slaves to step on me too. I wasn't sure if I would last the night, boy was I hurting.

The Mistress of the house told me she had something special in mind for me that night.

It was about 3:30 in the morning when Mistress Raven walked up to me and stepped up on to me, her 5" metal spike heels were digging deep into me, she said "Now I'm going to move you to the hallway", she was rocking on her heels to make sure I got the point!! She stepped back and the metal heel came down on the tip of my cock. I don't know if she knew it or not but she twisted her heel on my cock, I thought the heel was going to go through me!! Mistress Raven stepped off me and had me untied. I then followed her to the Entrance Hall. Mistress Raven then pointed to a place in front of the elevator!!! I knew what she was doing, it was about time for the party to end and she was going to put me in the one place where I would really be trampled flat, you see there were over 350 people left at the party and the elevator was the only way they would leave, Pandora's Box is on the 10th floor. Only 25 people can fit in the elevator at a time and it takes about 4 min. for it to make the round trip. I knew I was really in for it now because there is a short hall in front of the elevator and that's where I was to be tied. I laid on my back in the place she told me to lay and I was tied there, a ball gag was placed in my mouth and tied very tight, then a pair of sports goggles were placed over my eyes and a thick leather hood was placed on my head, all this was to protect my face because she knew where I was my head and face were going to be stepped on too.

For the next 15 min. or so a few people would walk up to the elevator to leave, most of them would stand next to me on the floor and when the door opened most of them would step over me. I knew this wouldn't last for long.
At about 3:50 I heard Mistress Raven telling everyone it was time to leave and I knew I was about to get the trampling of my life. I must tell you I was having second thoughts about this because I knew what was about to happen.

A large group came up to the elevator, a few of them stepped on me as they got into the elevator, as the doors closed the group had to stop and there were 4 people, both women & men, standing on me and about 8 or 9 standing next to me. As more people walked up to leave they didn't know I was there and they pushed forward to try to get near the elevator to leave, more of the group standing by be stepped on me. Someone in heels stepped on my head the heel was crushing my ear through the leather hood. The door opened and as this group stepped off me a new group was pushed onto me, I don't really know how many people were standing on me this time, I was having a hard time breathing, some one's high heel was digging into the back of my hand while my fingers were being crushed by someone's shoe. My cock was under someone's heel and they were twisting their foot. The door opened and closed again and a new group was on me, they were standing on all of me from my head to my feet. If any of them didn't want to be stepping on me there wasn't much they could do about it as the crowd pushed to get to the elevator. Again the door opened and closed, it felt like most of the new group were in high heels, I was in more pain than I have ever been in. I tried to scream, but I couldn't, someone was standing on my face, the sole of their shoe was pushing the ball gag deep into my mouth and their heel was digging into my face, someone kicked me in the head, my hands were being crushed, the group moved a little and through all the pain I felt a spike heel digging in my chest, the person must have been putting all their weight on that little heel tip. Then I heard my rib go crack , I tried to move but I couldn't, it was getting much harder to take a breath. I really started to panic, not a good thing to do, The door opened again, as the group of people changed someone's foot forced my legs apart. The door closed and they stopped moving, I felt the crowd move, the next thing I felt was my ball's being crushed between someone's foot and the floor. The pain from my balls was one of the last things I can remember clearly about being in front of the elevator and being trampled by the guests as they left the party that night because at some point I must have pasted out.

When I came to Mistress Raven told me I should be careful for what I wish because it just might come true. Boy it sure did that night, I was in PAIN for days I still have a few heel marks on me from that night.

That was the night I found out what being trampled really feels like, I hope to be the doormat there again soon.

I would like to meet anyone that would like to walk all over me.

Arthur

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Arthur aka MrRugman

Always hopping to get trampled
The following user(s) said Thank You: footurban
5 years 10 months ago #550

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 94

Replied by Weighing Scales on topic An old true story

Hello mrrugman and welcome to the forum, thanks for the story. I'm glad to see you've added a few! I'm very much looking forward to reading them all and i'm sure the other members will too, I take your'e a multi-trample enthusiast?
I am Mistress J Weight's personal weighing scale, yes I'm very fortunate.
5 years 10 months ago #557

Replied by mrrugman on topic An old true story

I just love being trampled a walked on. Over the years I have been trampled by 100's of women. I would love to hear from anyone that would like to walk to walk all over me!
Arthur aka MrRugman

5 years 8 months ago #628

• Thank you received: 50

Replied by Trampled-Amy on topic An old true story

Hi MrRugman, nice to see another professional on here. Do you have any pics we can see? You can upload pictures to the trampling pictures forum area. I've also written some true trample stories on here too, hope you like them.

Nice to speak to you,

TrampledAmy
I'm a girl that likes other girls to step on my abs. A stomach trample enthusiast.
5 years 8 months ago #629

Replied by mrrugman on topic An old true story

I will post a few pic's soon.

If you want to see some of them now check out my profile on FetLife.com.

Here is the link to my profile fetlife.com/users/43730 and to the pic's fetlife.com/users/43730/pictures
Arthur aka MrRugman

The following user(s) said Thank You: footurban
5 years 8 months ago #630

• Thank you received: 40

Replied by phillie on topic An old true story

I'd like to see some pics too but I can't login at fetlife be great if you could post some here
I like to be stood on by girls
5 years 8 months ago #636

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds
Foot Icon
Register FREE
Required to download FREE videos
Foot Icon
Registered users log in
Foot Icon
Register VIP
Coming Soon!