Trampled to death

• Thank you received: 0

Trampled to death was created by Trampy2006

Hi, i have a trample and crushfetish as long as i can remember... yes as from childhood even. My biggest fantasy is that in a park or forrest, i am forced to lay down by a heavy sensual dressed up woman in high heels and she steps on my stomach and tramples me. Her weight is so unbearable that i am barely able to breath and her heels sink so deep in my belly making me scream loud from pain and agony. Even when i beg her for mercy and scream to stop, she just laughs and continues trampling till i die from exhaustion after which she walks away leaving me dead on the soil. I know this may seem weird but it's somehow my deepest wish that this fantasy could happen to me. I know, once you're dead you can't experience it anymore but still, the idea makes me longing for it to actually happen.
1 year 1 month ago #798

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 6

Replied by nzmountainman on topic Trampled to death

There was an Australian website where Crushers and crushee could find each other and jack up private trample, sitting sessions. Is there any website around now and fantasy like this can occur as often as one likes..
I personally like having my chest and stomach tramples and squashed by most other means.
5 months 1 week ago #966

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds